Areas of practice
Louis Thibault-Germain focuses on the areas of financing and acquisitions. He drafts and negotiates commercial agreements of every kind, including shareholders’ agreements, commercial leases and asset and share purchase agreements. He is also called upon to advise and support clients during bank financings.
Mr. Thibault-Germain holds a master’s degree in taxation from the Université de Sherbrooke. He uses this expertise to guide clients during tax planning.
- M.Fisc. Université de Sherbrooke, 2010
- LL.B., Université Laval, 2008
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2009
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the organizing committee, Bal des Grands Romantiques, Fondation CHU de Québec
- Member of the board of directors, Club de Tennis, Université Laval
- Member and secretary of the board of directors of the 2017 Special Olympics Québec Summer Games
Publications by Louis Thibault-Germain
- Louis Thibault-Germain and Jules Brière