Areas of practice
Cloé Potvin practices with the Labour and Employment Group. She joined Lavery in the fall of 2013 and completed her articles at the firm in 2016.
She obtained a bachelor’s degree in law, in the cooperative program, from the Université de Sherbrooke. While a student, she also worked in the legal department of a large Québec company. She spent the fall 2014 semester as an exchange student at the University of Leicester, in England. Cloé was also involved at the law faculty, both as a member of the welcoming committee and a volunteer with the study help centre.
- “Pay Equity Audits: The Québec Court of Appeal Renders Its Decision”, Need to Know Express, November 7, 2016
- “Dismissal without cause under federal law: The Supreme Court of Canada closes the door”, Need to Know, August 10, 2016
- “The lack of conclusive scientific evidence is not necessarily a fatal bar to proving causation in relation to an occupational disease, according to the Supreme Court of Canada”, Need to Know, July 22, 2016
- LL.B., Cooperative Program, Université de Sherbrooke, 2015
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2016
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Young Bar of Montréal
Publications by Cloé Potvin
- Cloé Potvin