Areas of practice
Mylène Vallières is a member of the Business law group. She also serves as assistant to the chief negotiator for Québec in the negotiation of the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) between Canada and the European Union. Her practice is primarily focused on securities law, including public and private financings, corporate reorganizations, as well as mergers and acquisitions.
Ms. Vallières completed her bachelor of laws (cooperative program) at Université de Sherbrooke and graduated on the Dean's list with distinction. Before beginning her legal studies, she completed a first bachelor’s degree in business administration at Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, after which she acquired significant professional experience in the areas of sales, marketing, and import/export.
During the course of her university studies, Ms. Vallières participated in two exchanges - one at Université Jean Moulin in Lyon, France, where she studied international law, and the other at the Universitas de las Americas in Puebla, Mexico, where she studied international marketing and negotiation.
- École du Barreau de Sherbrooke, 2014
- LL.B., cooperative program, Université de Sherbrooke, 2014
- B.B.A., Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, 2009
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2015
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Young Bar Association of Montréal
- Young Canadians in Finance
Publications by Mylène Vallières
- Pierre Marc Johnson and Mylène Vallières