Véronique Iezzoni is a partner in Lavery’s Litigation group. She is active in most areas of civil litigation.
Ms. Iezzoni also has extensive experience in matters related to civil and professional liability, particularly those relating to health and social services centres, including the liability of nursing staff, medical and dentistry residents, the Director of Youth Protection, and rehabilitation centres.
Ms. Iezzoni also has wide experience in issues related to disciplinary law and life and disability insurance.
She has often represented clients before the courts of first instance, the Court of Appeal, and with regard to coroner’s inquests.
In addition to her activities within the firm, Ms. Iezzoni regularly gives lectures on subjects related to her practice to the staff of health and social services centres and physicians who act as expert witnesses.
Publications and lectures
- La prise de notes au dossier par le personnel infirmier, une perspective juridique
- Les aspects légaux de la prise de notes au dossier par les médecins
- La responsabilité civile du personnel infirmier du bloc opératoire, Jurisprudence
- L'expert médical, conseils pratiques : Mandat, préparation du rapport et témoignage en Cour – course offered as part of the Université de Montréal program in medico-legal assessment
- La résiliation des contrats de ressources intermediaries
- “Liability of Securities Dealers”, Professional Liability and Discipline Litigation
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 1998
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 1999
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Québec Bar