Dave Bouchard practises mainly in the area of labour and employment law. He represents employers before various administrative and judicial bodies and advises them on issues related to labour relations. He also handles matters related to health law for several institutions in the health and social services sector.
Mr. Bouchard also advises and represents clients in civil, commercial, and criminal litigation as well as in mandate of commercial nature.
Mr. Bouchard also acts as a member of the Board of directors of the Coopérative de l'Université de Sherbrooke and the La Grande Table.
Mr. Bouchard earned a bachelor’s degree in law and a master’s degree in business administration (MBA) from Université de Sherbrooke. Since 2011, he has also been a member of the Ordre des administrateurs agréés du Québec.
Before joining Lavery in 2014, Mr. Bouchard practised at a national law firm.
- MBA, Université de Sherbrooke, 2011
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2011
- Member of Barreau du Québec
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Ordre des administrateurs agréés du Québec
- Member of the Board of directors, La Grande Table
- Member of the Board of directors, Coopérative de l'Université de Sherbrooke
Publications by Dave Bouchard
- Dave Bouchard