Areas of practice
Isabelle Richard is a member of the Business law group.
Her practice is focused on various aspects of securities law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, as wwll as business reorganizations. She also deals with matters related to regulations and governance in the financial sector. She frequently helps Canadian public and private companies, brokers, underwriters, as well as investors with public and private financing.
Ms. Richard is also active in the franchise and distribution sector, participating in transactions requiring the drafting, negotiation, and review of commercial agreements such as franchise agreements, commercial leases, and various programs.
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2011
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2012
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Young Bar Association of Montréal
- Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie Française au Canada
News/Press release by Isabelle Richard
- Christian Dumoulin , Guillaume Lavoie , Isabelle Richard , Vincent Towner , Éric Gélinas , Brittany Carson , Audrey-Julie Dallaire and Eric Lavallée