Justin Trudel is a member of the Business law group who practises commercial and corporate law. He advises corporations and not-for-profit organizations in matters related to mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, the purchase and sale of commercial buildings, as well as general questions related to corporate law.
Mr. Trudel’s expertise is also sought in the negotiation and drafting of all types of commercial arrangements, including service agreements, supply and distribution agreements, shareholder agreements, and commercial leases. He also advises entrepreneurs in the assessment and implementation of business ventures.
- LL.B., Université Laval, 2007
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2009
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Jeune Barreau de la Mauricie (member of board of directors from 2008 – 2014)
- Jeune Chambre de commerce de la Mauricie (member of board of directors from 2011-2015 and chair of the board in 2013-2014)
- Cyclo-Mauricie (member of board of directors since 2016)
News/Press release by Justin Trudel
- Justin Trudel