Vincent Towner is a member of the Business law group. He frequently collaborates in matters involving corporate reorganizations and business transactions.
Mr. Towner also drafts contracts such as commercial leases, service agreements, and supply agreements.
Mr. Towner studied civil law at the University of Ottawa. During his studies, he worked as a legislative assistant for Senator Céline Hervieux-Payette, preparing speeches to be delivered to the Senate and conducting research in connection with the drafting of bills. Mr. Towner also holds a bachelor’s degree in public management from Université du Québec à Montréal and a certificate in psychology from Université de Montréal.
Mr. Towner joined Lavery in 2014 after practising with a national law firm.
- LL.L. (cum laude), University of Ottawa, 2012
- B.A., Université du Québec à Montréal, 2009
- Certificate in psychology, Université de Montréal, 2006
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2013
News/Press release by Vincent Towner
- Jordy Philippe Bernier , Dave Bouchard , Kay-Sandra Boyer , Frédérick Breton , Marika Couture-Houle , Alain Heyne , Marie-Claude Lacaille , Isabelle P. Mercure , Nicolas Thibault-Bernier , Vincent Towner , Yanick Vlasak and Dzenan Zulji