Véronique Savoie is a member of the Litigation group. She focuses her practice in family and personal law. She is also experienced in civil and commercial litigation.
Ms. Savoie is called upon to represent both natural and legal persons before the courts of first instance.
Ms. Savoie joined Lavery in 2014 after practising with another law firm for more than three years.
- Lexis Nexis – “Procédures en matière familiale”, February 2016
- Véronique Savoie, with the collaboration of Myriam Lavallée, “The importance of good communication with one’s insurer : a childcare center is sued”, Need to Know, September 2015
- Myriam Lavallée, with the collaboration of Véronique Savoie, “Verifying impediments”, Need to Know, March 2015
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, 2010
- Paralegal studies, Cégep régional de Lanaudière à L'Assomption, 2006
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2011
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Association des familialistes de Québec
- Jeune Chambre de commerce de la Mauricie
- Association du Jeune Barreau de la Mauricie
- Association des avocats et avocates de province
- Regroupement des femmes de carrière de la Mauricie
Publications by Véronique Savoie
- Véronique Savoie and Myriam Lavallée