Areas of practice
Annie Pouliot is a paralegal who works in several different fields including intellectual property and commercial law. She writes up descriptions of goods and services and files trademark applications with the Canadian Intellectual Property Office. She then follows the applications through every step of the process. She also does patent and trademark searches on the registers of several countries.
Ms. Pouliot also works with a notary, drafting wills, protection mandates, real estate donations, as well as trust deeds and handles estate settlements. In terms of transactions, Ms. Pouliot incorporates and updates provincial and federal companies, drafts resolutions and agreements, and prepares financing operations.
Ms. Pouliot has acquired expertise in dealing with the land register, the Register of Personal and Moveable Real Rights (RPMRR), the Inforoute Notariale, and the Canadian Intellectual Property Office.
Professional and community activities
- Member of the 2014 Randonnée des belles gueules committee
- Formed a Santa Claus team for Operation Santa Claus, 2014 and 2015
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2010
- Graduate degree in notarial law, Université de Sherbrooke, 2012
News/Press release by Annie Pouliot
- Annie Pouliot , Marika Couture-Houle , Letta Wellinger , Mylène Boisvert , Jean-François Bilodeau , Kay-Sandra Boyer , Marie-Claude Lacaille , Katy Pelletier and Dzenan Zulji