Charles Ceelen-Brasseur completed a Bachelor of Civil Law (B.C.L.) and a Bachelor of Law (LL.B.) at McGill University during which he studied comparative European Law at the University of Maastricht, Netherlands. He joined Lavery in 2015. Prior to joining Lavery’s team, Charles worked at a firm specialized in family law on the South Shore of Montreal.
During his legal studies, Charles got involved with the McGill International Journal of Sustainable Development Law and Policy, the Legal Information Clinic and the Student Advocacy Program at McGill. He is also a member of the Young Leaders’ Panel of the Fondation Eulalie-Durocher.
Professional and community activities
- Volunteer, McGill Legal Information Clinic
- Junior Advocate, Student Advocacy Center of McGill University
- Junior Editor, International Journal of Sustainable Development Law and Policy
- Table des Jeunes Leaders, Fondation Eulalie-Durocher
- B.C.L./LL.B., McGill University, 2016
News/Press release by Charles Ceelen-Brasseur
- Charles Ceelen-Brasseur , Andrée-Anne Perras-Fortin , Chantal Saint-Onge , Yaoqi Wang and Loïc Berdnikoff