Félix joined Lavery in 2015 and will begin articling in September 2017. He obtained both a Bachelor of Law and a Certificate in Social and Labour Law from the Université du Québec à Montréal. While a law student, he interned in a labour law firm.
Before studying law, Félix completed a Bachelor in Business Administration, combining certificates in accounting, real estate, and finance. During this period, he spent time as an exchange student in Switzerland.
Before joining Lavery, Félix worked for several years as a municipal manager. He also worked in insurance and real estate.
- Dean's Honour Roll, Faculty of Political Science and Law, UQÀM (2014-2015 and 2015-2016)
- École du Barreau du Québec, 2017
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, 2016
- Certificate in Social and Labour Law, Université du Québec à Montréal, 2013
- B.A.A., Université du Québec à Montréal, 2011
- Student Exchange, Faculté des Hautes Études Commerciales de l'Université de Lausanne, 2010
Publications by Félix Germek-Michaud
- Jean Sébastien Massol and Félix Germek-Michaud