Ms. Wang received both a Juris Doctor and a Bachelor of Laws from the Université de Montréal, graduating with “international” excellence. She studied Chinese and Hong Kong law as an exchange student, and was awarded first place in the 2014 Davies Cup Stock Simulation Competition.
While a student, Yaoqi worked for a business immigration law firm. She was also involved in McGill’s Legal Information Clinic, the China-Canada Junior Chamber of Commerce, and served as Vice President of the Université de Montréal’s International Affairs Committee.
With a high interest for languages, Yaoqi fluently speaks French, English, Chinese and Spanish.
Professional and community activities
- Vice-President, International Affairs Committee, Université de Montréal
- École du Barreau, professional training, 2016
- Juris Doctor in common law, Université de Montréal, 2016
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2015 (international)
- Student exchange program, City University of Hong Kong, 2014
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Student representative, Canadian Bar Association
- China-Canada Junior Chamber of Commerce
Publications by Yaoqi Wang
- Benjamin David Gross , Gérard Mounier and Yaoqi Wang