Alicia De Praeter is an associate in our Business law group. She focuses primarily on corporate and commercial law in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, and technology.
Ms. De Praeter holds an honours degree in science from McGill University. She graduated from McGill University's Faculty of law with a joint B.C.L./ L.L.B. degree in 2010 and was called to both the New York and Québec bars in 2012.
- Hon. B.Sc., McGill University, 2002
- B.C.L./LL.B., McGill University, 2010
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- Member of the New York Bar
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Young Bar Association of Montréal
News/Press release by Alicia De Praeter
- Marilyn Paré , Alicia De Praeter , Vincent Towner , Mylène Boisvert , Dave Bouchard , Guillaume Synnott and Josianne Beaudry