Davina Bastarache recently obtained her bachelor of laws with a concentration in life sciences from the Université de Sherbrooke which helped her to familiarize herself with scientific language and to develop a clearer understanding of biotechnology-related legal issues.
While she was a student, Davina served two terms on the Law Students’ Association Board of Directors and was class representative at her law school graduation.
Davina completed bar school in 2016, and is currently working toward a Graduate Diploma in Business Law (D.E.S.S.) at the Université de Montréal. She will begin articling at Lavery in 2018.
- Diploma in Business Law (D.E.S.S.), Université de Montréal, expected in 2017
- M.Sc., Molecular Biotechnology and Law, Université de Sherbrooke, expected in 2017
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2016
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member, Board of Directors, Law Students’ Association, Université de Sherbrooke
- Member, Executive Committee, Graduating Law Students’ Committee (PROMO)