Areas of practice
Loriane Richard joined the Trois-Rivières team after she completed her articles in 2017. Enrolled in the cooperative program, she graduated in the summer of 2016 with a Bachelor of Laws from the Université de Sherbrooke, where she is currently pursuing a Master in Health Law and Policy (LL.M.).
Loriane received the Bourse Richard-Crépeau from the Université de Sherbrooke Faculty of Law and appeared on the Dean’s List throughout her studies. Loriane practises with the firm’s Litigation group and is interested in health and social services law.
- LL.M. (Master in Health and Policy Law), Université de Sherbrooke, in progress
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, Co-op program, 2016
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2017
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Board, Fondation Santé Bécancour-Nicolet-Yamaska
- Jury Member, Forces Avenir (high school program) – “Committed Staff Member Avenir” Category
Publications by Loriane Richard
- Jessica Parent and Loriane Richard