François Bélanger is a partner in Lavery’s Litigation group. He acts as litigation counsel in the areas of commercial, real estate, and construction law.
Mr. Bélanger also analyzes and drafts commercial contracts as well as shareholder agreements. Having developed expertise in the field of commercial leases, he also works in real estate law.
The convergence of his areas of practice has led Mr. Bélanger to act as legal counsel for SMEs in all economic sectors to ensure optimum management of their legal affairs.
Mr. Bélanger has a proactive approach allowing him to provide personalized service with a clear understanding of his clients’ needs.
- LL.B., Université Laval, 1999
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Law Professor, Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy since 2015
- Member, Board of directors of Université Laval, 2010-2014
- Member, Strategic Office of the Université Laval Faculty of Medecine, 2010-2014
- President, Board of Directors of the Université Laval Graduates Association (ADUL), 2008-2010
- Member, Board of Directors of the Université Laval Graduates Association (ADUL), 2001-2010
Publications by François Bélanger
- François Bélanger and Charlotte Fortin