Areas of practice
Chantal Tremblay is a member of Lavery’s Business law group. She primarily handles real estate-related mandates requiring the drafting of offers to purchase, deeds of sale, hypothecs, and easements.
Ms. Tremblay also focuses her practice on the protection and transmission of estates and assets in matters concerning family law, personal law, and estate law. She carries out mandates requiring the drafting of testamentary trusts and protection mandates, non-contentious procedures such as the homologation of protective mandates, the institution of protective supervision, and the probating of wills. Ms. Tremblay is also experienced in the winding up of estates.
Ms. Tremblay joined Lavery in August 2015 after working for several years in private practice.
Professional and community activities
- Treasurer, Association canadienne pour la santé mentale (Chaudière-Appalaches) since 2013
- Diploma in Notarial law (D.D.N.), Université Laval, (1990)
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, (1989)
- Member of the Chambre des notaires du Québec since June 1990
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Association professionnelle des notaires du Québec (APNQ)
Publications by Chantal Tremblay
- Chantal Tremblay and Marc-André Bouchard