Marc-André Bouchard joined Lavery as a student in May 2016 and began articling in July 2017. In 2016, he completed a Bachelor of Law at Université Laval.
Active in his community, particularly at the high school level, Marc-André volunteers as a football and basketball coach at the Séminaire Saint-François. He also worked with a not-for-profit organization in the Quebec City area to promote sports participation among primary school students.
Professional and community activities
- Creation of a flag football team at a primary school
- Football coach for primary school students
- Co-speaker for the Association des proches aidants de la Capital-Nationale : « Présentation du mandat d’inaptitude, des directives médicales anticipées et de l’aide à mourir » (2016)
- École du Barreau, professional training, 2017
- LL.B., Université Laval, 2016
Publications by Marc-André Bouchard
- Chantal Tremblay and Marc-André Bouchard