Marc-André Bouchard is a member of the Litigation group. He represents clients in the Quebec courts in civil, family, estates, commercial and construction law cases.
He is called on for legal opinions on a range of issues and provides clients with guidance and representation throughout various negotiation processes.
Marc-André joined the Lavery team as a student in May 2016, after which he completed his articles with the firm. He is active in his community, primarily through his involvement with secondary school students, coaching football and basketball at the Séminaire Saint-François. He has also volunteered with an organization that promotes participation in sports among elementary school students.
Professional and community activities
- Creation of a flag football team at an elementary school
- Football initiation coach for elementary school students
- Co-speaker for the Association des proches aidants de la Capital-Nationale : « Présentation du mandat d’inaptitude, des directives médicales anticipées et de l’aide à mourir » (2016)
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- École du Barreau, professional training, 2017
- LL.B., Université Laval, 2016
Publications by Marc-André Bouchard
- Marc-André Bouchard