Throughout law school, Tina took part of the Legal Information Clinic of her faculty and was involved with the mentoring program for all the students, to then become mentor’s team coordinator.
Prior to her legal studies, Tina completed a bachelor’s degree in Psychology, as well as a certificate in International Relations and Politics.
- LL.B. and Common Law, Université de Montréal, in progress, 2017
- Summer certificate, China University of Political Science and Law, 2015
- Certificate in international relations and politics, Université de Sherbrooke, 2014
- B.S. (Psychology), Université de Montréal, 2012
Publications by Tina Basile
- Catherine Pariseault and Tina Basile