Pierre-Olivier Valiquette is a member of the Business Law Team. His practice focuses primarily on securities law, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate law.
Me Valiquette holds a Bachelor of Civil Law (B.C.L.) and a Bachelor of Law (LL.B.) from McGill University, as well as a B.Sc. in political science from the Université de Montréal. While completing the latter, he went on an exchange for one year at the Institut d’études politiques de Paris (Sciences Po Paris).
During his studies in law, he worked as an intellectual property research assistant, volunteered then coordinated the L.E.X. Program (formerly High School Outreach), acted as the outreach associate for Inter Gentes, the McGill Journal of International Law and Legal Pluralism, and volunteered at two legal clinics.
- Membre of the Barreau du Québec since 2018
- B.C.L./LL.B., McGill University, 2017
- B.Sc., Political science, Université de Montréal, 2013
- Student Exchange, Institut d'études politiques de Paris (Sciences Po Paris), 2012-2013
News/Press release by Pierre-Olivier Valiquette
- Alexandra Belley-McKinnon , Céleste Brouillard-Ross , Félix Germek-Michaud , Pierre-Olivier Valiquette , Felicia Yifan Jin and Loïc Berdnikoff