Chantal Saint-Onge joined Lavery in 2017 after completing her law degree at Université de Montréal and her training at the École du Barreau du Québec. She joined the firm's Litigation group after completing her articles.
While a student, Chantal was a member of various committees. She served as treasurer for the Corporation des étudiants finissants en droit (graduating law students) at the Université de Montréal (CEFDUM) and participated in a project organized by Pro Bono Students Canada (PBSC), Université de Montréal chapter.
Chantal clerked for the Honourable Justice Sylvain Coutlée of the Court of Québec, Civil Division, during which time she learned more about the deliberation process. She also worked as a research assistant for Professor Catherine Piché.
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2017
- École du Barreau du Québec, 2016
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2016
- China University of Political Science and Law, International Summer School, 2014
Publications by Chantal Saint-Onge
- Maude Lafortune-Bélair , Maude St-Georges and Chantal Saint-Onge