Gabriel Demers joined the Lavery team as a student in May 2017 during his second cooperative term. He will obtain his Bachelor of Law from the Université de Sherbrooke in 2018 and then article with Lavery in 2019.
While a law student, Gabriel served as ambassador for the Université de Sherbrooke and as a volunteer speaker for Pro Bono Students Canada. He received an award and faculty recognition for his involvement and excellent academic record.
Gabriel will spend a semester in the fall of 2017 studying law at the Université de Montpellier in France.
Faculty prizes and honours
- ?Dentons Award, Academic Excellence, Engagement and Work Experience, 2016
- Dean’s List, Academic Excellence, 2016
- LL. B., Université de Sherbrooke, expected in 2018
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Moot Court, Université de Sherbrooke, 2017
- Ambassador, Faculty of Law, Université de Sherbrooke, 2016-2017
- Volunteer speaker, Pro Bono Students Canada, 2015-2016