Katherine joined the Lavery team as a student in 2017. She completed her Bachelor of Law at the Université de Montréal as well as her studies at the École du Barreau in 2017.
While a law student, Katherine volunteered with the Juripop legal clinic, participated in the Sopinka Cup trial advocacy competition, worked as a research intern at the Centre québécois du droit de l’environnement (CQDE), and as an aboriginal and constitutional law research assistant. She received a number of awards for excellence and engagement during her studies.
Before studying law, Katherine obtained a Bachelor in English Linguistics from McGill University. During this period, she spent time as an exchange student at the University of Edinburgh and worked as an English teacher in Thailand for 10 months.
She has been working in music and agriculture for about 20 years.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member of Centre québécois du droit de l’environnement (CQDE), 2017
- Founding member of Parks Canada Club, Université de Montréal, 2016
- Member of International Golden Key Honour Society, 2013
- French, English and Dutch
- École du Barreau, 2017
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2017
- Certificate in Law, Université de Montréal, 2015
- B.A., McGill University, 2013
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), Oxford Seminars, 2013