Katherine joined the Lavery team as a student in 2017 and is now articling with the firm.
While a law student, Katherine volunteered with the Juripop legal clinic, participated in the Sopinka Cup trial advocacy competition, worked as a research intern at the Centre québécois du droit de l’environnement (CQDE), and as an aboriginal and constitutional law research assistant. She received a number of awards for excellence and engagement during her studies.
Before studying law, Katherine obtained a Bachelor in English Linguistics from McGill University, during which she spent one year as an exchange student at the University of Edinburgh. She also taught English in Thailand for one year.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member of Centre québécois du droit de l’environnement (CQDE), 2017
- Founding member of Parks Canada Club, Université de Montréal, 2016
- Member of International Golden Key Honour Society, 2013
- French, English and Dutch
- École du Barreau, 2017
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2017
- B.A., McGill University, 2013