Blanche Fournier practices mainly in civil litigation and labour and employment law. Ms. Fournier joined the Lavery team in 2018 after completing her articles. She holds a Bachelor of Law degree, internship program, from the Université de Sherbrooke.
During her legal studies, Blanche had the opportunity to take part in two professional internships in major financial institutions and in a law firm practising in civil litigation. She has also tutored new law students.
- French and English
- Award of Excellence from the Faculty of Law of the Université de Sherbrooke (2017)
- Selected for the Dean’s Honor Roll of the Faculty of Law of the Université de Sherbrooke (2014-2015) (2015-2016) (2016-2017)
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2017
Publications by Blanche Fournier
- Dave Bouchard , Danielle Gauthier and Blanche Fournier