Sara-Jeanne Martin joined Lavery’s Trois-Rivières office during the 2016 Course aux stages recruitment process. She holds a Bachelor of Civil Law degree from the University of Ottawa as well as a Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in Legal Techniques from the Cégep Garneau de Québec. During her studies, Sara-Jeanne was able to work in a number of legal sectors in order to fine-tune her practical and professional knowledge.
During her academic training, Sara-Jeanne was involved in several committees and delegations, including the Association du Droit des Affaires, l’Association de Droit Criminel, l’Association du Droit des Enfants, as well as the Comité Social. Moreover, she earned a place on the Dean’s Honor Roll at university from 2015 to 2017 and graduated magna cum laude.
- LL.L, University of Ottawa, 2017
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in Legal Techniques, Cégep Garneau, 2014
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Association du Droit des Affaires, 2016 and 2017
- Association de Droit Criminel, 2016 and 2017
- Association du Droit de l’Enfance, 2016
- Volunteering during University’s orientation week activities, 2016-2017