Areas of practice
Pierre Beaudoin is a partner. He serves as management representative in the course of collective agreement negotiations and also represents clients entering into contracts of transport carriage with governments or other companies, property acquisitions, and business mergers. He pleads before most judicial and quasi-judicial bodies and serves as arbitrator in civil and commercial disputes.
Mr. Beaudoin is a Fellow of the prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers. His cases are mainly in the fields of labour relations and employment law, civil and commercial litigation, construction law, mining law, health law, real estate law, and transportation and infrastructure law.
- Université Laval, LL.M., 1968
- London School of Economics, U.K., post-graduate work, 1967
- École Nationale d'Administration (Paris), 1966
- Université Laval, LL.L., 1964
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 1965
- Canadian Bar Association
- American College of Trial Lawyers
Publications by Pierre Beaudoin
- Pierre Beaudoin