Claude Larose is a partner specialized in litigation. He focuses his practice on insurance law, labour law, commercial litigation, and suretyship.
Mr. Larose has taught at the Quebec Bar admission course and sits on various committees of the Barreau du Québec. He is frequently asked to speak on subjects related to his areas of practice.
- Negotiate collective agreements in the manufacturing, industrial, agri-food, and pharmaceutical sectors
- Contest motions for the transfer of rights and obligations
- Injunctive remedies
- Represent clients in major commercial litigation cases
Professional and community activities
- Former president of the Association du Jeune Barreau de Québec
- LL.L., Université Laval, 1973
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 1975