Areas of practice
Josianne Beaudry is a member of the Business law group. Her practice is primarily focused on securities law. She advises financial sector participants on the application of regulations relating to securities and corporate governance.
Ms. Beaudry assists clients carrying out public and private financings, corporate reorganizations, as well as mergers and acquisitions. She also helps publicly traded companies maintain their reporting issuer status.
Ms. Beaudry also advises investment fund managers, dealers, and portfolio managers in matters related to their registration and activities.
- The Best Lawyers in Canada in the field of Mining Law, 2018
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, 1999
- Post-graduate degree in Taxation, HEC Montréal
- Member of Quebec Bar since 2000
Publications by Josianne Beaudry
- Jean Martel and Josianne Beaudry
News/Press release by Josianne Beaudry
- Pierre-L. Baribeau , Josianne Beaudry , René Branchaud , Jules Brière , Richard Burgos , Marie-Claude Cantin , Louis Charette , Eugene Czolij , Pierre Denis , Norman A. Dionne , Raymond Doray , Louis-Martin Dubé , Nicolas Gagnon , Michel Gélinas , Caroline Harnois , Jean Hébert , Richard A. Hinse , Pierre Marc Johnson , Nadine Landry , Bernard Larocque , Guy Lavoie , Jean Legault , Guy Lemay , Jean Martel , Patrick A. Molinari , Philip Nolan , Luc Pariseau , Jacques Paul-Hus , Louis Payette , Elisabeth Pinard , Sylvain Poirier , François Renaud , Marc Rochefort , Ian Rose , Raphaël H. Schachter , Jean-Yves Simard , Gerald Stotland , Philippe Tremblay , Jean-Philippe Turgeon , André Vautour and Yanick Vlasak