Areas of practice
Jean-Simon Deschênes is a partner specialized in business law. He represents corporations and institutions in business transactions including mergers, acquisitions, restructuring, and financing.
He has advised and supported many Canadian and foreign clients completing a wide range of transactions in the fields of technology, entertainment, intellectual property, financing, and professional services.
Professional and community activities
- Congress Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Junior Chamber International World Congress held in Québec City in 2016
- President of Junior Chamber International Canada (2008)
- President, Jeunes Philanthropes de Québec (2009-2012)
- Certificate, Introduction to Chinese Law, China University of Political Science and Law (Beijing), 2006
- LL.B., Université Laval, 2001
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2004
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Young Bar of Quebec City
Publications by Jean-Simon Deschênes
- Jean-Simon Deschênes