Eugene Czolij is a partner. He handles cases involving the insolvency of major corporations with international implications and deals with creditors and debtors rights, corporate and commercial litigation, oppression remedies and class action suits.
He represents clients before the Supreme Court of Canada, all court levels in Québec, and arbitration and administrative tribunals. He has also made various submissions to parliamentary committees.
Professional and community activities
- President of the Ukrainian World Congress
- The Best Lawyers in Canada in the fields of Corporate and Commercial Litigation and Insolvency and Financial Restructuring, 2018
- LL.L., Université de Montréal, 1981
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
News/Press release by Eugene Czolij
- Pierre-L. Baribeau , Josianne Beaudry , René Branchaud , Jules Brière , Richard Burgos , Marie-Claude Cantin , Louis Charette , Eugene Czolij , Pierre Denis , Norman A. Dionne , Raymond Doray , Louis-Martin Dubé , Nicolas Gagnon , Michel Gélinas , Caroline Harnois , Jean Hébert , Richard A. Hinse , Pierre Marc Johnson , Bernard Larocque , Guy Lavoie , Jean Legault , Guy Lemay , Jean Martel , Patrick A. Molinari , Philip Nolan , Luc Pariseau , Jacques Paul-Hus , Louis Payette , Elisabeth Pinard , Sylvain Poirier , François Renaud , Marc Rochefort , Ian Rose , Raphaël H. Schachter , Jean-Yves Simard , Gerald Stotland , Philippe Tremblay , Jean-Philippe Turgeon , André Vautour and Yanick Vlasak