Areas of practice
A versatile labour lawyer, Carl Lessard excels in labour relations and occupational health and safety matters. He also possesses broad expertise applicable to cases involving medical issues. Recognized for his mastery of litigation strategy, he orients his approach based on the political and economic issues that are important to his clients. He also works closely with the managers of Société conseil Lavery to propose management and settlement strategies to clients that help them avoid unnecessary litigation of occupational health and safety matters.
A skilled communicator, Mr. Lessard is frequently called upon to lecture at conferences on topics of current interest relating to labour law. Flexible in meeting the needs of his diverse clientele, he is known for his availability and for providing quick and efficient service.
- LL.L., University of Ottawa, 1987
- B.A., political science, McGill University, 1983
- Political science, California State University, Long Beach
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 1988
News/Press release by Carl Lessard
- Jean Boulet , Danielle Gauthier and Carl Lessard