Nearly thirty representatives from Lavery participated in the 30th edition of the St-Lambert triathlon that was held last Sunday, on July 9th. Welcoming nearly 800 athletes, the event was a great success once again this year. Lavery not only enjoyed exceptional visibility but also the presence of several of its representatives on the podiums!
The firm would like to congratulate the athletes who excelled and reminded everyone about the importance of teamwork. We would like to also note the great participation of many of our colleagues from our Quebec City and Sherbrooke offices.
Congratulations to our athletes, notably:
- Jean-Benoît Thivierge (swimming), René Branchaud (cycling) and Pier-Luc Girard (running) who won first place above all the teams and the first place in the "Men’s Team" category.
- Zila Savary (swimming), François Nolet-Lévesque (cycling) and Judith Houle-Couture (running) ranked 3rd in the "Mixed Team" category.
- Nicolas Joubert won the silver medal in his M35-39 category.
- François Arseneault arrived in 1st place (Men) in the 10 km.
- Marie-Aude Thérien placed second (Women) in the 10 km.