LAVERY IS ALSO...
Mr. Rochette focuses his practice on business law and life sciences.
In his business law practice, Mr. Rochette concentrates on contractual and corporate transactions, bank financing, high technology and intellectual property. He represents major financial institutions and many private and public corporations, both in Montreal and in Quebec City.
His life sciences practice mainly deals with the financing of research in the hospital environment and marketing the results thereof. Mr. Rochette also provides advice on legal matters pertaining to health care institutions and notably in the field of procurement and constructions.
Mr. Rochette is also listed in the 2013 edition of Best Lawyers in Canada as a leading practitioner in the field of Health Care Law.
Mr. Rochette was Managing Partner of the Quebec City office from 2004 to 2012.
Professional and community activities
- Administrator of the CRIM (Centre de recherche informatique de Montréal), an applied research centre in Information Technologes (IT)
- Board of Directors of La Corporation de la Salle Albert Rousseau inc.
- Board of Directors of Les Productions d'Albert inc.
- Chambre de commerce de Québec
- Chambre de commerce de Lévis
- Member of the Cercle Esteler
LAVERY AT A GLANCE
An independent law firm, offering the full range of legal services to business. 175 lawyers in Montreal, Quebec City and Ottawa. Member of the World Services Group, an international network of service firms with offices in 120 countries.