LAVERY IS ALSO...
Marie-Claude Perreault practises in all areas of labour and employment law, serving clients both from the private sector and public sector. She frequently represents her clients before administrative tribunals in proceedings tried by grievance arbitrators, the Commission des relations du travail or the Commission des lésions professionnelles, as well as the courts of law.
The negotiation of collective agreements is also a major component of her practice.
In addition, Ms. Perreault frequently handles labour relations matters that raise pension plan issues. She has been retained a number of times to act as an assessor on behalf of employers in the arbitration of complex matters involving pension plans.
- Labour relations and occupational health and safety matters;
- Representation of clients in litigation before grievance arbitrators, the Commission des relations du travail and the Commission des lésions professionnelles, as well as the courts;
- Collective bargaining;
- Speaker on various topics relating to labour relations and occupational health and safety.
Professional and community activities
- Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors of La Maison Jean Lapointe.
- Training instructor accredited by the Commission des partenaires du marché du travail
- Canadian Bar Association;
- Ordre des CRHA et CRIA du Québec (certified industrial relations counsellor).
LAVERY AT A GLANCE
An independent law firm, offering the full range of legal services to business. 175 lawyers in Montreal, Quebec City and Ottawa. Member of the World Services Group, an international network of service firms with offices in 120 countries.