Dominic Boisvert is a member of the firm’s Litigation Group. His practice is focused on insurance law, commercial litigation as well as civil and professional liability. He also has strong interests in class actions and products liability.
He began his practice with the firm in 2012 after completing his articling period. In addition to working a year in an international law firm, he also worked for a prominent association of healthcare institutions, dealing with various insurance programs and claims management
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2012
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2011
- Introduction to Chinese Law Certificate, China University of Political Science and Law (Beijing), 2010
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Jeune Chambre de commerce de Montréal