Yves Rocheleau is a partner who focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, and commercial law.
He advises many corporations at every step of their growth, particularly with respect to their incorporation and organization, the drafting of shareholder agreements, financing, equity participation, mergers and acquisitions. His expertise is also sought in the negotiation and drafting of various business agreements and the resolution of shareholder disputes.
Mr. Rocheleau advises many companies that are leaders in their respective fields, primarily in the manufacturing and services sectors. He also advises many business owners on the transfer of family-owned business, including through management buyouts, a field of expertise in which he regularly gives talks and seminars. Mr. Rocheleau has successfully represented clients in major management buy-outs.
Mr. Rocheleau is a member of the Barreau du Québec and the Ontario Bar. He began practising law in the Toronto office of a major law firm.
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2003
- Member of the Ontario Bar since 1998
- J.D., University of Toronto, 1996
- LL.B., Université Laval, 1995
- B.Com., McGill University, 1989
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Founder and president of the M&A Club of Trois-Rivières
- Chair of the Organizing Committee for the Bouchée, Champagne et Réseautage event organized by the Arthritis Society
- Member of the board of directors of the Centre de Pédiatrie Sociale de Trois-Rivières
- Member of the board of directors of Manufacturiers de la Mauricie et du Centre-du-Québec
- Former member of the board of directors of the Corporation du Séminaire Sainte-Marie in Shawinigan (2009-2014)
- Former member of the board of directors of the Shawinigan Cataractes, Québec Major Junior Hockey League (2006-2012)
Read the publication