Marie-Hélène Cantin practises mainly in civil and commercial litigation as well as professional liability. As such, she works closely with various insurers, entrepreneurs and professionals. She regularly represents clients of the firm in negotiations and also argues cases before all Québec courts.
Social involvement is a matter of great importance to Ms. Cantin. She is the Chairwoman of the Board of Directors of Naissance Renaissance Estrie and is also actively involved in the social activities of different business groups in Québec. .
During her law studies, Ms. Cantin won the Desjardins, Lapointe, Delage, Mousseau, Bélanger Award (excellence in security law). Before her law studies at Université de Montréal, she completed the equivalent of one year in common law at the University of Sydney (Australia).
Professional and community activities
- Chairwoman of the Board of Directors of Naissance Renaissance Estrie
- Réseau des femmes d'affaires du Québec
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2007
- Common law, University of Sydney (Australia), 2005
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Association des femmes d'affaires de l'Estrie
- Association du Jeune Barreau du district de Saint-François