Marie-Hélène Cantin practises in the fields of civil, commercial, and estate litigation, primarily in the areas of professional liability, labour law, and construction law. She regularly represents clients before the Québec courts.
During her law studies, Ms. Cantin won the Desjardins, Lapointe, Delage, Mousseau, Bélanger Award (excellence in security law). Before her law studies at Université de Montréal, she completed the equivalent of one year in common law at the University of Sydney (Australia).
Professional and community activities
- Member of the Board of Directors of Centre Naissance Renaissance Estrie
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2007
- Common law, University of Sydney (Australia), 2005
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Association des femmes d'affaires de l'Estrie
- Association du Jeune Barreau du district de Saint-François