Coordinator, Student and Intern programs
Marie France Doyer Rochefort supervises the student and intern programs at Lavery. She plans, coordinates, and follows up on the recruitment process for students and interns.
She is also responsible for all aspects of planning, organization, supervision, logistics, coordination, and participation in recruitment activities at various universities and within the firm (ex.: career days, conferences, interview simulations, cocktails, etc.). She implements student coaching strategies in order to ensure a planned and structured process for development, training, mentoring, assessment and ongoing development.
Marie France worked in a boutique firm for several years as a director of human resources and in an employment agency as head of the legal sector before joining Lavery.
- Co-author, Employés temporaires, un synonyme de souplesse dans le domaine juridique [Temporary Employees, A Synonym for Flexibility in the Legal Field], Magazine Liaison de l’Association Canadienne des parajuristes [Liaison Magazine for the Canadian Association of Paralegals], March 2015
- Co-author, La préparation aux entrevues dans le domaine juridique [Preparing for Interviews in the Legal Field], Magazine Liaison de l’Association Canadienne des parajuristes, November 2014
Professional and Community Activities
- Vice President of the Board of Directors of the Ville Mont-Royal Parents Association
- Volunteer for the Canadian Association of Paralegals (CAP) Magazine
- Served for several years as a member of the Executive Committee for the Table of Hope
- Bachelor of Science, Université de Montréal, 2013
- Certificate, Human Resources Management, HEC Montréal, 2010