William Lacoste is a lawyer with the Firm’s litigation group.
He mainly practices in the fields of commercial litigation, insurance and civil liability. He is also called upon to represent clients in the context of commercial arbitration.
He began his practice in the Montreal office in 2018, where he was previously an articling student.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in civil law and common law from McGill University. As a university student, he acted as the director of a legal information clinic. He also worked as a member of the legal team of a Canadian airport.
William is also a member of the Law Society of Ontario and his Ontario practice is mainly focused on civil liability litigation.
Professional and community activities
- McGill Legal Information Clinic
- Trans Legal Clinic in Montreal
- B.C.L./LL.B., McGill University, 2016
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2018
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario since 2018
- Jeune Barreau de Montréal