Marie-Claude Lacaille is a member of the Corporate Law group. She mainly handles matters involving transactional law, commercial law, corporate law, and business reorganizations.
In her role at Lavery, Ms. Lacaille is involved in drafting commercial and corporate agreements of all sorts, especially purchase and sales agreements, shareholders’ agreements, confidentiality undertakings, and service, distribution and supply agreements in various industries.
Ms. Lacaille has always felt it important to contribute positively to the community. Throughout her studies, she was involved in both the academic and community milieus, volunteering for a student assistance centre, mentoring programs, student orientation, and as a foster family for the MIRA Foundation. In addition to volunteering, Ms. Lacaille has worked as a teaching assistant for a legal research course.
Professional and community activities
- Member of the Young Bar of Montréal
- Young Intern Officer, Caisse Desjardins du Nord de Sherbrooke
- Law faculty of Université de Sherbrooke, legal research teaching assistant
- MIRA Foundation, foster family
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2017
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2015