Marie-Claude Lacaille is a member of the Corporate Law group. She mainly handles matters involving transactional law, commercial law, financing, and business reorganizations.
Marie-Claude holds a law degree from the Université de Sherbrooke. She first joined the Lavery team as a student and went on to article with the firm.
Me Lacaille has always felt it important to contribute positively to the community. Throughout her studies, she was involved in both the academic and community milieus, volunteering for a student assistance centre, mentoring programs, student orientation, and as a foster family for the MIRA Foundation. In addition to volunteering, Me Lacaille worked as a teaching assistant for a legal research course.
- Member of the Barreau du Québec, 2017
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2015
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Young Intern Officer, Caisse Desjardins du Nord de Sherbrooke
- Law faculty of Université de Sherbrooke, legal research teaching assistant
- MIRA Foundation, foster family