Alexandre Proulx is a member of the Business Law group who focuses on the areas of commercial financing and real estate.
As part of his practice, Mr. Proulx negotiates, drafts and revises security interests, including mortgage deeds, suretyships, and subordination and assumption agreements. He also revises various specialized commercial contracts and conducts due diligence in connection with corporate financing.
Professional and community activities
- Member of the board of directors of the Nicolet Musée des religions du monde
- Construction law seminar delivered to the Commission scolaire La Riveraine
- Business law seminar delivered to the Commission scolaire La Riveraine
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2009
- École du Barreau du Québec, 2007
- LL.B., Université Laval, 2007