Emma-Sophie Hall joined the Lavery team as an articling student in 2018. She is currently completing her Bachelor of Civil Law degree as part of the internship program in addition to a Master of Business Administration at the Université de Sherbrooke.
Alongside her university studies, Emma-Sophie is the Coordinator of the Support Centre of the Faculty of Law at the Université de Sherbrooke. She also volunteers by taking part in a number of different committees as well as serving as an ambassador for the Faculty. Her engagement and outstanding academic results have earned her several faculty awards.
Emma-Sophie worked for the litigation group of a major Quebec corporation during the summer of 2017. As well, in the fall of 2017, she undertook a clinical activity at the Court of Québec in Sherbrooke with the Honourable Judge Aubé.
Committees and associations
- Université de Sherbrooke, Civil trial of first instance, 2017
- Faculty of Law of Université de Sherbrooke, Ambassador, 2016-2018
Scholarships and faculty awards
- Dean’s Honor Roll, Academic Excellence, 2016-2017
- LL. B., Université de Sherbrooke, to be obtained in 2019
- MBA, Université de Sherbrooke, to be obtained in 2019