Katya Fiorello is a member of the Labour Law group. Her practice is primarily focused on business immigration.
Mrs. Fiorello quickly specialized in the field of business immigration by completing her articling and working for firms in the niche field of immigration law.
The expertise she has acquired over the course of her career regarding federal and provincial business immigration programs enables her to support companies throughout the various stages involved in mobilizing their talents. She also frequently advises immigrant investors and entrepreneurs, as well as skilled workers who wish to settle in Canada.
Mrs. Fiorello is fluent in English, French, Italian, and Spanish.
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2015
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2013
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Quebec Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Young Bar of Montréal
- Member of the Association des diplômés en droit de l’Université de Montréal