Renalda Ponari is a member of the Litigation group of the firm. She completed her Civil Law degree at the University of Ottawa and joined the Lavery team in the winter of 2018.
During her academic training, Renalda was a constitutional law research assistant, a law student working for a law firm in the Gatineau region, as well as for the Department of Justice Canada in the civil litigation section, as part of the Co-op Internship Program. Prior to her law studies, she also completed a bachelor’s degree in Criminology and a minor in Law at the University of Ottawa.
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2018
- Professional Training Program, École du Barreau du Québec, 2017
- LL.L, University of Ottawa, 2017
- Minor in Law, University of Ottawa, 2014
- Bachelor of Criminology, University of Ottawa, 2014