Siddhartha joined Lavery as a student in 2019 and will be articling at the firm in 2021. He is currently pursuing his law degree at McGill University with a major in Commercial Negotiation and Dispute Resolution.
During his law studies, Siddhartha was involved as a volunteer and then as a researcher at the Legal Information Clinic at McGill. Passionate about community involvement, he also worked for Option consommateurs as a student intern.
As McGill University’s representative at the Pierre-Basile-Mignault Moot Court Competition, Siddhartha focused on a fictional litigation case dealing with contract and real estate law. He also completed an internship with the judiciary at the Court of Québec, Laval District.
He currently acts as Vice President for Ongoing Events for the McGill Law Students Association, where he plans social activities for the student body.
Professional and community activities
- Law student intern with the judiciary of the Court of Québec, Laval District, 2018-2019
- Co-organizer, KM for a Cause fundraising challenges, 2018 to today
- Student intern, Option consommateurs, 2018
- Volunteer and researcher, Legal Information Clinic at McGill, 2016-2018
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada, 2016-2017
- B.C.L./LL.B., Concurrent Bachelor of Civil Law and Bachelor of Laws, McGill University, expected to graduate in 2020
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- McGill Law Students’ Association, 2019, Vice President for Ongoing Events