Frédéric Boivin Couillard is a member of the Business Law Group and practises primarily in the areas of financing and mergers and acquisitions. Frédéric also completed a secondment to a major institution. He Joined the investment fund management team specializing in the desigh and delivery of funds and investment solutions.
Frédéric obtained his combined degree in civil and common law from the Faculty of Law at the Université de Montréal in 2019. During his L.L.B., he had the opportunity to engage with the Association des Étudiant(e)s en droit de l'Université de Montréal as Treasurer and represent the Faculty of Law at Law Without Walls, an international co-operative program for innovation and creativity in business, law and technology.
Frédéric also holds a bachelor degree in Finance from John Molson School of Business, Concordia University. Upon completion of this degree, he had the opportunity to participate in an academic exchange at the prestigious University of New South Walesen Australia. As a student, he also worked in portfolio management for an independent firm in Montreal.
Frédéric passed all three levels of the CFA Program and may be awarded the charter upon completion of the required work experience. The CFA designation is globally recognized and attests to the completion of a rigorous and comprehensive study program in the field of investment management and research analysis.
Professional and community activities
- CFA Institute, passed all three levels of the CFA Program - May be awarded the charter upon completion of the required work experience
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), Université de Montréal, 2019
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Université de Montréal, 2019
- Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction, Specialization in Finance, Concordia University, 2016
- Microprogram in Entrepreneurship and SME Management, Université Laval, 2013